2018 Honda Odyssey: Vehicle of the MonthSep 18th, 2018
If you have a large family that likes to travel and commute together, take road trips, or even if expanding your family is something you foresee in your near future, then this stylish minivan will be the perfect vehicle for you. The 2018 Honda Odyssey has just made its appearance in the market – and we’re confident that it’ll meet many, if not all, your needs.
It’s been described as comfortable, flexible, spacious and quiet, with lots of modern technology. Last year alone around 12,311 units of the Odyssey were sold in Canada, according to Canadian auto review. Continue on to learn more about the 2018 Honda Odyssey – commonly referred to as the redefinition of a minivan.
An intelligent suite of safety, equipped with driver-assistive technology, keeps the Honda Odyssey at the top of its game. Legitimately, it’s the most luxurious vehicles of its class on the market, with a more powerful engine, stronger suspension and body, and an automatic 10-speed gearbox. It includes:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDMS)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
It also comes with a host of smart features that assist you in backing up, changing lanes and in reaching your destination with ease.
- The rear-view camera comes with three different angles to choose from, normal, top-down and wide, thereby allowing for easy reversals.
- Sensors in the rear bumpers to assist you when changing lanes and alert you in case of detection of another vehicle.
- Honda’s Satellite-Linked Navigation System is a feature consisting of 3D visuals of the map, which offers you lane guidance and live search functions.
- Honda Cabin Watch, a camera that provides you with night vision, of the backseat of your car, which is viewable through the Display Audio Touchscreen.
- Its streaming audio apps system also supports accessibility disabled
- Multi-zone Audio, Streaming Audio, multiple USB ports (front and rear).
- Eight inches display audio touch screen with both iPhone and Android
- Easy to use, Wireless Phone Charger.
- Mobile connectivity with the 2018 Honda Odyssey, allows you to check fuel, remote engine start, control door locks all from your smartphone.
- You can create and have your own Mobile Hotspot.
- Remote engine control allows you to preheat, precool or whatever temperature you want, all from a distance.
What makes it Exquisite
The exterior is represented by the ultra-modern styling with a choice of attractive colors. Automatic LED Headlights, LED Fog-lights, Led taillights and power sliding doors. Roof rails and crossbars, with your choice of roof attachments, along with chrome bumper protector that enhances the exterior of the car and prevents scratch and marks while loading and unloading. The power tailgate allows you to lift open the rear cargo space by a mere under foot wave on the rear bumper.
2018 Honda Odyssey is not just designed with the latest technology and intelligent connectivity in mind, but it’s also spaciousness and safe. Furthermore, it has a moon-roof that provides a lot of light and quiet air flow and allows passengers to ride safely in style. With three rows of seats, the Odyssey also allows sliding of the second row, while you can remove the third row, and fit up to seven passengers.
The Honda Odyssey is a perfect family vehicle, at a comparatively affordable price. For more information, get in touch with us by visiting Ottawa Honda today.