Honda Civic Hatchback
Selling Price: *
$29,830 + HST/licensing
The 11th-generation 2022 Honda Civic Hatchback is a beautiful beast. Slick and sporty yet highly performant and dependable, it’s built to last – and impress. Complete with contemporary European aesthetic design elements, ample onboard driver assistance and comfort-focused technologies, and a smooth and enjoyable driving experience, it checks all the boxes for motorists and passengers alike. Discover the many trim options and features it offers today, right here at Ottawa Honda!
New and popular items at competitive prices.
Looking for a used Honda Civic? Get more information at this page.
Honda Civic LX Hatchback
$29,830 PLUS HST & LICENSING
The Honda Civic LX Hatchback features:
- Naturally aspirated two-litre, four-cylinder engine with 158 horsepower (6,500 rpm, SAE net)
- Black 18-inch wheels (aluminum alloy)
- Climate control and air filtration systems with dual-zone support
- Eight-way driver’s seat (powered, adjustable)
- Black combi seats, available in leatherette or fabric
- Fog lighting
- Honda LaneWatch blind spot detection system
- Chrome-finished dual central exhaust
- Illuminated mirrors for the driver and front passenger seats
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Powered moonroof, featuring tilt support
- Proximity key entry support with push-button start capability
- Remote starter (for CVT configuration)
- Variable intermittent wipers with speed-sensing technology
- Steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters
- Textured aluminum pedals
- Walk-away door locks
- CVT or six-speed manual transmission
Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
$33,330 PLUS HST & LICENSING
The 2022 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback includes everything in the LX trim and more. Upgrades include the following:
- 180-horsepower, 1.5-litre, 16-valve, four-cylinder, VTEC engine, turbocharge-capable with direct injection and DOHC
- Front, side, and rear skirt package
- Premium 8-speaker-audio system
- Sport pedals
- Seating surfaces unique to Sport models
- Leather-wrapped heated steering wheel and shift knob
Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
$36,830 PLUS HST & LICENSING
The 2022 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback includes the aforementioned features and the following upgrades:
- 542-watt Bose premium audio system including AM/FM HD radio, MP3 playback, SiriusXM, and a 12-speaker configuration with a built-in subwoofer
- Auto-dimmable rear-view mirror
- Display audio technology, Honda satellite-linked navigation, and bilingual voice recognition
- LED fog lights and high/low beam headlights with auto on/off
- Four-way front passenger seat (powered, adjustable)
- Heated rear seats
- HomeLink remote system
- Seating featuring leather trim
- LED turn signal indicators integrated into the mirrors
- Rain-detecting windshield wipers
- Wireless charging
Keeping you Safe and Alert on the Road
The 2022 Honda Civic Hatchback ensures a safe, streamlined driving experience no matter what road you’re on. With a built-in Honda Sensing™ Technology suite, it’s designed to maximize driver awareness without overwhelming you with essential details, presenting them in a clean, clutter-free manner. With Lane Departure Warning, Forward Collison Warning, Adaptive Cruise Control, and many other onboard driver assistance technologies standard on all trims, you’ll enjoy peace of mind and love being behind the wheel.
Refined – and Redefined – Engine Performance
The LX trim of the 2022 Honda Civic Hatchback includes a naturally aspirated engine with four cylinders, two litres in capacity, and as much as 158 horsepower. If you’re looking for even more performance, consider either the Sport or Sport Touring trims. These feature a 1.5-litre engine that’s turbocharged, with the CVT configuration specially refined for further improved nimbleness on the road.
Is the Si available on all models?
No, it is only available on the Sedan and Coupe trims. The Hatchback, however, comes in the Sport and Sport Touring trims that provide many other exciting features.
The Honda Civic doesn’t come as a hybrid. If you’re looking for a hybrid vehicle, the Honda Insight is a great option. Similar in size, the Insight is comparable to the Honda Civic.
No, the Civic isn’t available in AWD. With that being said, the Honda Civic handles very well in all conditions. It is recommended to install snow tires for the winter season.
While the Honda Civic was offered in a manual transmission in the past, this will no longer be the case starting in 2022.
Yes! The 2022 Honda Civic maintains its reputation for improved fuel-efficiency. It’s designed to keep you on the road longer without having to fill up as often. Compared to other vehicles in its class, the Honda Civic ranks among the most fuel-efficient vehicles for drivers who are looking to save at the pump.
The Honda Civic includes a number of features that go the extra mile to minimize fuel consumption, like ECO Assist and ECON mode which both come standard.
ECO Assist helps train drivers by allowing them to monitor their driving style in regards to the effect it has on the fuel economy of the vehicle. This works by providing visual indicators on the panel where drivers can directly see whether they are maximizing their fuel economy or not. Thus, it gives a clearer understanding of how to develop better, more efficient driving habits.
ECON mode, which you can activate with the press of a button, is another simple way to achieve tremendous fuel savings. When activated, the ECON mode triggers the most efficient components of the vehicle to reduce the functions that consume the most amount of energy, such as the air conditioning and “lively” accelerations.