Selling Price: *
$31,775 + HST/licensing
If you want an SUV that has it all – a sporty look, roomy interior, fuel-efficiency, smart technology, and a fast turbocharged engine – the 2021 Honda CR-V has everything you’re looking for, and more. Each model includes innovative features like smart safety and driver-assisted technology, pushbutton start, easy fold-down rear setup, and enhanced comfort making it a powerful, luxurious, and practical vehicle.
New and popular items at competitive prices.
Honda CR-V LW 2WD$31,775 PLUS HST & LICENSING
Honda CR-V LW 4WD$34,575 PLUS HST & LICENSING
The Honda CRV LX features include:
- 190-hp, 1.5-litre, 16-valve, Direct Injection, DOHC, turbocharged 4-cylinder engine
- 160-watt AM/FM audio system with MP3 Audio playback with 4 speakers
- 17” aluminum-alloy wheels
- Adjustable cargo floor height
- Appl CarPlay/Android Auto
- Auto high-beam
- Continuously variable transmission (CVT)
- 7’ Display Audio System with HondaLink
- Easy fold-down 60/40 split rear seatback
- ECON mode button
- Front wiper de-icer
- HandsFreeLink-bilingual Bluetooth wireless mobile phone interface
- Heated front seats
- Hill Start Assist
- HondaLink Assist Automatic Emergency Response System
- Honda Sensing Technologies
- i-SRS airbag system (front)
- LED daytime running lights
- Multi-angle rearview camera with dynamic guidelines
- Projector-beam halogen headlights with auto-on/off
- Proximity key entry system with pushbutton start
- Rear privacy-tinted glass
- Remote engine start
- 4-wheel Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) with automatic brake hold
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA) with Traction Control
Honda CR-V Sport$38,075 PLUS HST & LICENSING
The Honda CRV SPORT adds to or replaces LX features with:
- 180-watt AM/FM audio system with MP3 Audio playback with 6 speakers
- 19” aluminum-alloy wheels, shark grey
- Body-coloured heated power door mirrors with integrated turn signal indicators
- Driver’s seat with 12-way power adjustment including power lumbar support
- Dual exhaust with chrome finisher
- Front passenger’s seatback pocket
- HD Radio
- Heated leather-wrapped steering wheel
- HomeLink remote system
- Honda LaneWatch blind spot display
- Leatherette/fabric combination seats
- LED fog lights, round
- One-touch power moonroof with tilt feature
- Power tailgate with programmable height
- Retractable cargo cover
- Roof rails
- Sports pedals
- Two ports: 2.5-amp USB charging ports in 2nd row
- Variable intermittent windshield wipers
Honda CR-V EX-L$40,275 PLUS HST & LICENSING
The Honda CRV EX-L adds to or replaces SPORT features with:
- 180-watt AM/FM audio system with MP3 Audio playback with 8 speakers
- 18” aluminum-alloy wheels
- 4-way power passenger seat
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Driver’s seat position memory
- Heated rear seats (outboard positions only)
- Perforated leather-trimmed seating surfaces
Honda CR-V Touring$43,875 PLUS HST & LICENSING
The Honda CRV Touring adds or replaces EX-L features with:
- 7” Display Audio System with Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System and bilingual Voice Recognition
- 19” aluminum-alloy wheels
- 331-watt AM/FM Premium audio system with MP3 and 9 speakers with subwoofer
- Ambient lighting (front door handles)
- Blind Spot Information system with Rear Cross Traffic Monitor System
- Hands-free access power tailgate with programmable height
- LED fog lights
- LED headlights (high and low beam) with auto-on/off
- Panoramic moonroof
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Wireless charging
Honda CR-V Black Edition$45,375 PLUS HST & LICENSING
The Honda CR-V Black Edition adds to or replaces Touring features with:
- 19” aluminum-alloy wheels, black
- Floor mats, black
- Instrument panel trim finish, black woodgrain
- Perforated leather-trimmed seating surfaces, black
Get a sleek and sultry ride with the latest Black Edition that’s decked out in black machined 19” aluminum-alloy wheels, a black chromium grille and rear Black Edition badge, and a Piano Black interior with a woodgrain instrument panel for an even more luxurious look.
High Tech and Highly Safe
The Honda CR-V is renowned for its high performance. With state-of-the-art technology and safety features, you can finally experience an enjoyable drive no matter how short or far it might be. Some of the stand out technology and safety features include the Apple Carplay™ and Android Audio™ display system, available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ with bilingual Voice Recognition, Honda Sensing™ Technologies, the HondaLink™ Assist Automatic Emergency Response System, childproof rear door lock and latch system, and much more.
No. The CR-V Hybrid isn’t currently available in Canada. If you are looking for a hybrid, check out the Honda Accord, Honda Insight, and Honda Clarity Plug-in as hybrid options.
The Honda CR-V EX-L is the higher trim, but the LX offers many of the same features including heated front seats, Apple Carplay and Android Auto, Honda Sensing technologies, and a remote engine starter. Where they differ is in the wheel size, trim, seating and sound system. The EX-L adds to the base LX model, offering larger 18” aluminum-alloy wheels, perforated leather-trimmed seating surfaces, heated rear seats, a power passenger seat, and Sirius XM radio with two additional speakers.
The 2020 Honda CR-V comes standard with front wheel drive on all trim levels. All trims also have the option of Real Time AWD with Intelligent Control System.
The biggest difference between the CR-V EX-L and the CR-V Touring is that the Touring offers all the upgrades available. With this trim, you’ll get 19” aluminum-alloy wheels, a panoramic moonroof, a hands-free power gate and a state-of-the-art navigation system. On top of these features, the Touring also comes equipped with wireless charging and an impressive 331-watt premium audio system with 9 speakers, and a subwoofer for big sound that is clear and crisp.
Yes, the Honda CR-V is one of the most fuel-efficient cars on the road. With emission ratings as low as 180g/km CO2, you can feel good about driving without harming the environment. You will also enjoy first-class EPA ratings as low as of 35mpg on the highway and 40mpg in the city, so you can go further on just one fill-up.
No. The Honda CR-V comes with the continuously variable transmission.
Each Honda CR-V trim will come standard with Honda’s latest safety tech. This includes the Forward Collision Warning System, Collision Mitigation Braking System, Lane Keeping Assist System, Departure Mitigation, Adaptive Cruise Control, and Lane Departure Warning. Plus, you’ll also receive passive and active safety features like vehicle stability assist, tire pressure monitoring system, rollover airbag sensor system and HondaAssist – an emergency response system that calls an operator if you are involved in an accident.
The Toyota RAV4 is the CR-V’s biggest competitor. With that said, the CR-V has several advantages over the RAV4 including better fuel-economy (for both FWD & AWD), a roomier interior, increased versatility, a capless fueling system, and more.