New and popular items at competitive prices.
Honda HR-V 2WD$27,200 PLUS HST & LICENSING
Honda HR-V 4WD$29,500 PLUS HST & LICENSING
These trim options don’t sacrifice on style, space or performance. The HR-V’s base models – LX-2WD and LX-AWD – come fully equipped with a highly efficient 141 horsepower i-VTEC® engine with Continuous Variable Transmission (CVT) and an Eco Assist™ system to lower fuel use and cut down your annual costs. The 2020 HR-V also comes standard with all the newest tech and innovative features like the Honda Sensing™ Technologies to keep you safe no matter if you’re driving on the highway or dirt roads. You’ll also enjoy outstanding features like heated front seats, a 160-watt sound system, a 7.0” touchscreen, an illuminated steering wheel with audio controls, and a remote entry security system, all included in the base price.
The Honda HRV LX features include:
- 141-hp, 1.8-litre, 16-valve, SOHC, i-VETC 4-cylinder engine
- 12-volt power outlets (3)
- 160-watt AM/FM audio system with MP3 Audio playback with 4 speakers
- 17” aluminum-alloy wheels
- 60/40 Split 2nd-Row Magic Seat
- Advanced front airbags
- Apply CarPlay/Android Auto
- Automatic climate control with air-filtration system
- Body-coloured heated power side mirrors
- Body-coloured rear roofline spoiler
- Cargo cover
- Continuously variable transmission
- Display Audio System with HondaLink
- Eco Assist system
- ECON mode button
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) with automatic brake hold
- Floor Mats
- Front wiper de-icer
- Front grille, dark chrome
- HandsFreeLink-bilingual Bluetooth wireless phone interface
- Heated front seats
- Illuminated steering wheel-mounted audio controls
- Intermittent rear window wiper/washer
- Intermittent windshield wipers
- LED brake lights
- LED daytime running lights
- Multi-angle rearview camera with dynamic guidelines
- One-touch turn signals
- Power door lock
- Power windows with auto-up/down driver’s window
- Projector-beam halogen headlights with auto-on/off
- Remote entry system
- Security system
- Siri Eyes Free compatibility
- Steering wheel-mounted cruise control
- SMS test message function
- Tilt and telescoping steering column
- USB audio interface
- Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA) with Traction Control
Honda HR-V Sport$32,500 PLUS HST & LICENSING
When you need a little more flair and performance, the Sport trim provides the perfect blend. With a stunning black chrome honeycomb pattern grille, the HR-V Sport really stands out from the rest. The big 17” aluminum-alloy wheels in 2-tone black, rear privacy tinted windows, black and chrome-accented sport pedals and steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters make this design impressive and practical. Many luxurious features are already included in this trim, including a one-touch power moonroof with tilt feature and a 180-watt audio system with 6 speakers.
The Honda HRV SPORT adds to or replaces LX features with:
- 180-watt AM/FM audio system with MP3 Audio playback with 6 speakers
- 17” aluminum-alloy wheels, 2-tone black
- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)
- Black and chrome-accented sports pedals
- Dual-zone automatic climate control with air-filtration system
- Exhaust finisher
- Fog lights
- Front grille, black chrome
- Honda LaneWatch blind spot display
- Illuminated driver’s and passenger’s vanity mirrors
- Lower body garnish, gloss black
- Mirror-integrated LED turn signals
- One-touch power moonroof with tilt feature
- Proximity key entry system with pushbutton start
- Rear privacy-tinted glass
- Roof rails
- Steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters
- Variable intermittent windshield wipers
Honda HR-V Touring$35,700 PLUS HST & LICENSING
As the most luxurious trim, the HR-V Touring offers all the high-quality features that are often reserved for only top model SUVs. The classy interior is covered with leather trimming, plus you get a convenient rear seat centre armrest along with an auto-dimming rearview mirror. The audio systems are also enhanced with SiriusXM™, HD Radio™, and the Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™.
The Honda HRV Touring adds to or replaces Sport features with:
- 17” aluminum-alloy wheels, grey
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Display Audio System with HondaLink and Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System and bilingual Voice Recognition
- Front grille, dark chrome
- HD Radio
- Leather shift knob
- Leather-trimmed seating surfaces
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- LED fog lights
- Lower body garnish, body-coloured
- Projector-beam LED headlights with auto-on/off
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Rear-seat centre armrest
Make It Yours, Make It Stand Out
The Honda HR-V has the best available features around. The base trims can be easily upgraded to include a one-touch power roof with tilt feature, LED fog lights, automatic activated rain-sensing wipers, and much more. Come visit us at Ottawa Honda today to see the latest HR-V models today!
Is the Si available on all models?
No, it is only available on the Sedan and Coupe trims. The Hatchback, however, comes in the Sport and Sport Touring trims that provide many other exciting features.
The Honda HR-V is a great car. It’s eye-catching, sporty and spacious. It comes with lots of cargo room so you can fit in all your gear, along with convenient 60/40 split 2nd-row seats and lots of room in the back. The technology inside and out is also some of the best that’s available today. Safety remains top-notch with Honda Sensing Technologies, Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation, plus numerous active and passive safety features to keep you protected, rain or shine.
The HR-V base trim starts in the $25,000 price range. The higher trims, Sport and Touring start in the $30,000 to $35,000 range before any upgrades are added.
It’s very fuel-efficient. The Eco Assist system saves you money at the pump and reduces carbon emissions as well. With ratings as low as 181 g/km CO2 you can feel confident that you’re producing as few emissions as possible when out on the road.
The sleek, sporty trim turns heads at every corner. With a piano black honeycomb grille, big 17” aluminum-alloy wheels, black and chrome steering surfaces, and a massive power sunroof, it’s easy on the eyes. The 180-watt audio system with 6 speakers is also easy on the ears.
The Honda HR-V Touring trim comes fully loaded. It offers all the standout features of the Sport and LX trims but adds leather to the seating and steering surfaces and a powerful surround audio system that’s hooked up to a SiriusXM and HD Radio system for crisp sound. The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System, auto-dimming rearview mirror, rain-sensing windshield wipers and LED lights improve the already impressive safety features that the HR-V is known for.
The Honda HR-V provides drivers with a 60/40 Split 2nd-Row Magic seat®, offering the perfect amount of cargo space for your unique needs. This versatile 2nd-row seat allows loads of all shapes and sizes.
Yes! The HR-V is available in both 2WD and 4WD.
The LX-4WD improves the overall traction and control when you drive because the power is distributed equally to each wheel. For this reason, the price of the 4WD is also slightly higher than the 2WD model. However, the 2WD offers lower emission ratings as less overall power is used to move the vehicle.