Honda Insight Base Model
$30,290 PLUS HST & LICENSING
The Honda Insight sedan features include:
- 1.5-litre, 16-valve, Atkinson cycle DOHC, 4-cylinder engine with 181-hp electric motor horsepower and 212-hp combined total horsepower
- 18” hybrid-aerodynamic aluminum-alloy wheels
- 4-wheel Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- 180-watt AM/FM Premium audio system with MP3 Audio playback and 8 speakers
- 60/40 split fold-down rear seatback with centre armrest
- 8” Display Audio System with HondaLink
- Apple Carplay/Android Auto
- Eco Assist System
- HondaLink app with remote commands
- Dual-stage, multiple-threshold front airbags (SRS)
- Electric-Continuously Variable Transmission (E-CVT)
- Heated front seats
- Honda LaneWatch blind spot display
- Honda Sensing Technologies
- LED daytime running lights
- LED front turn signal indicators
- LED headlights with auto-on/off (low beam)
- LED taillights & LED brake lights
- Proximity key entry system with pushbutton start
- Smart wiper system
- Steering wheel-mounted deceleration paddle selectors
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Three-mode drive system (Sport, Normal, Econ
- Up to 76km All-Electric Range
- Up to 547km Overall range
Honda Insight Touring$33,990 PLUS HST & LICENSING
The Honda Insight Touring Sedan features include:
- AT&T Wi-Fi hotspot
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- 452-watt AM/FM Premium audio system with MP3 Audio playback and 10 speakers including subwoofer
- Display Audio System with Honda Satellite Linked Navigation System and bilingual Voice Recognition
- Front passenger’s seat with 4-way power adjustment
- HD Radio Ready
- Heated rear seats (outboard positions only)
- HomeLink remote system
- HondaLink Subscription Services
- One-touch power moonroof with tilt features
- Perforated leather-trimmed seating surfaces
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Sirius XM
- Honda Sensing Technologies
Not Your Average Hybrid
What really makes the Insight Hybrid stand out? It’s eco-friendly, fun to drive and boasts a striking design – three factors that are often hard to find in a well-priced vehicle. And unlike most of its competitors, the Insight is exceptionally comfortable with lots of space for even those sitting in the back. With additional premium-grade finishes, it’s easy to see the workmanship and attention to detail that’s included in this model. When it comes to safety, it’s gained a five-star rating thanks to the comprehensive suite of driver-assisted technology, making the Insight one of the most innovative and reliable hybrids around. Come test drive one today to see for it yourself at Ottawa Honda!
Is the Si available on all models?
No, it is only available on the Sedan and Coupe trims. The Hatchback, however, comes in the Sport and Sport Touring trims that provide many other exciting features.
Yes, it is! If you’ve been shopping around for a hybrid vehicle, this compact sedan has a lot to offer. Aside from its polished exterior, the ample space inside is also a big asset, with lots of legroom and storage space. The latest safety and smart technology features have made the Insight one of the best hybrids to ever hit the road. Plus, it offers an impressive fuel economy and a pleasant driving experience no matter where you’re headed.
With the Insight, you have the choice between the Hybrid and Hybrid Touring. The Touring comes with additional features such as soft perforated leather, a front passenger 4-way power adjusted seat and heated rear seats inside. Exterior improvements include a massive one-touch power moonroof with tilt, handy rain-sensing windshield wipers and elegant chrome door handles. The audio and navigation systems are also enhanced. You’ll get SiriusXM for the upgraded audio system, as well as the HondaLink subscription service and a display audio system that’s equipped with the Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System with bilingual voice recognition.
The Honda Insight comes at a great price. The Hybrid model starts at around $28,000 and then steps up to the low $30,000 range for the Hybrid Touring. It’s an impressive value for a hybrid of this style and class.
This hybrid is one of the most fuel-efficient vehicles on the road today, even by Hybrid standards. With fewer trips to the pump, you can save hundreds of dollars in gas bills every year. You’ll also get emission ratings as low as 115 g/km CO2.
The Insight comes with all of the latest innovative Honda safety features, helping you get from A to B with ease. This includes the LaneWatch blind-spot display, Collision Mitigation Braking System, Forward Collision Warning, Lane Departure Warning, Road Departure Mitigation, Lane Keeping Assist, Traffic Sign Recognition and Adaptive Cruise Control. The Honda Insight has many advanced active and passive safety features to protect you and your passengers from injury if a collision does occur.