Starting from *
$47,670 + HST/licensing
Smooth, stylish, and safe, the new and improved Honda Odyssey gives you all the space, technology, and comfort you need. It’s remarkably fuel-efficient and versatile, which is far from normal from a vehicle of this size. The Odyssey is so well designed, it’s the one vehicle you’ll want to keep even after the kids have moved out!
Honda Odyssey EX
$47,670 PLUS HST & LICENSING
The Honda Odyssey EX features include:
- 280-hp, 262 lb-ft, 3.5-litre, 24-valve, Direct Injection SOHC, i-VTEC® V6 engine
- 18" aluminum-alloy wheels
- 150-watt AM/FM/CD audio system with MP3/Windows Media® Audio playback capability and 7 speakers including subwoofer
- 4-wheel Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Brake Assist and Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Heated driver's seat with 12-way power adjustment including 4-way power lumbar support Heated front passenger's seat with 4-way power adjustment
- Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH) x5
- Apple CarPlay™ / Android Auto™
- HomeLink® remote system
- Blind Spot Information System w/Rear Cross Traffic Monitor
- Heated leather wrapped steering wheel
- One-touch power moonroof with tilt feature
- Honda Sensing™ Technologies
- LED Taillights
- Multi-angle rearview camera with dynamic guidelines
- Remote Engine Starter
- Power Sliding Doors
- Front Wiper De-icer
- Rear Entertainment System (RES)
- 2nd-row USB Charger (x2)
- LED Headlights / Fog Lights
- Rear Seat Reminder
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Fold Near Flat 2nd Row Seats
- 3rd-row Sunshade
Honda Odyssey Touring
$58,870 PLUS HST & LICENSING
The Honda Odyssey Touring Features Include:
- Ventilated Front Seats
- Blind Spot Information System + Cross-Traffic Monitoring Navigation
- Rain-Sensing Wipers
- 550-watt AM/FM audio system with MP3/Windows Media® Audio playback capability and 11 speakers including subwoofer
- Wireless Charging
- Handsfree Access Power Tailgate
- 19” Aluminum Alloy Wheels
- Wi-Fi hotspot
- Rear Seat Reminder with Integrated Cabin Watch
- Perforated Leather with Piping
- Auto Dimming Side Mirrors
Honda Odyssey Black Edition
$60,670 PLUS HST & LICENSING
The Honda Odyssey Black Edition Features Include:
- 19" Black Aluminum alloy wheels w/black wheel nuts
- Black Edition Badge
- Body Colour Door Handles
- Gloss Black Grille Garnish
- LED Headlights with Black Trim
- LED Taillights with Black Trim
- Gloss Black Door mirros
- Black Side sill garnish
- Black Edition Seats w/Red Crush
- Black Edition Mats
- Red ambient lighting
Safety is Key
With the Honda Sensing™ Technologies that come standard, you’ll never have to sacrifice style for safety when driving the 2023 Honda Odyssey. Visit us at Honda Ottawa today to see it for yourself.
Is the Si available on all models?
No, it is only available on the Sedan and Coupe trims. The Hatchback, however, comes in the Sport and Sport Touring trims that provide many other exciting features.
The Odyssey is an excellent minivan. Designed for the modern-day family looking for an enhanced style and driving experience, this vehicle offers it all. With the Odyssey, parents don’t have to sacrifice style to get a minivan that suits their everyday needs – whether taking the kids to practice, hauling around groceries, or fitting all the gear inside – it just makes life easier. The Honda Odyssey is highly practical and is a vehicle that you can feel proud to drive.
Depending on the trim, the Odyssey starts in the mid $40,000 range – an impressive price for a van that comes fully equipped with all the latest tech and safety features.
Under the hood, you’ll find a powerful V6 engine and efficient powertrain that can haul just about anything. The steering and traction are also very impressive for a vehicle of this size. The Odyssey navigates so easily, it almost feels like you’re driving a sedan rather than a minivan. It also boasts an attractive exterior. Featuring an aerodynamic design and stylish door accents, the Honda Odyssey provides a sleeker look than other minivans on the road. Modern enhancements on the higher trims, like leather seating and a power-operated rear liftgate, also add to the impressive list of features that every modern-day parent can appreciate.
When it comes to buying an Odyssey, there are four trim levels to choose from. The base trim – the EX-RES comes equipped with a powerful engine, all the latest audio tech including the Advanced Rear Entertainment System and Cabin Talk PA system. Advanced seating systems like the Magic Slide® second-row seat and the 60/40 third-row Magic Seat® are also included. The standard EX-RES has tri-zone automatic climate control and an in-car vacuum system for added convenience.
The highest trim – the Odyssey Touring – is the luxury edition. It adds a power tailgate with programmable height and hands-free access, the Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System, a 550-watt sound system with 11 speakers and subwoofer, leather-trimmed seats, and much more.
Minivans are not usually known for their fuel efficiency. But the Odyssey still manages to check off the low emissions rating box. Drivers can expect average CO2 emissions of 248 g/km CO2 – pretty impressive for a van of this size.