Honda Passport Sport
$47,570 PLUS HST & LICENSING
You know they’re not messing around when the base begins with the Sport trim that offers outstanding performance, interior enhancements, and beautiful exterior detailing. The standard 280 horsepower, 3.5 L Direct Injection, i-VTEC® V6 engine with 9-speed automatic transmission and Grade Logic Control gives ample power to take on any terrain you might encounter. It also comes equipped with an ECON mode and Variable Cylinder Management® system to ensure you’re doing your part for the environment while saving more money at the pump. Some other standout features included with the Passport Sport include a heated leather-wrapped steering wheel, Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™, LED lights, a multi-angle rearview camera with dynamic guidelines, and power-adjustable driver’s seat.
The Honda Passport Sport features include:
- 3.5-litre, 24-valve, Direct Injection, SOHC, i-VTEC® V6, with 280 HP and 262 ft/lbs torque 9-speed automatic transmission with Grade Logic Control
- 152-watt AM/FM audio system with MP3/Windows Media® Audio playback capability and 7 speakers including subwoofer
- 18" aluminum-alloy wheels in grey
- Apple Car Play™/Android Auto™
- One-touch power moonroof with tilt feature
- Display Audio System2 with HondaLink™
- Next Generation Easy fold-down 60/40 split rear seatback
- ECON mode button
- Front wiper de-icer
- HandsFreeLink™-bilingual Bluetooth® wireless mobile phone interface
- Heated front seats
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Hill Start Assist3
- Honda SensingTM Technologies
- HondaLink™ Assist Automatic Emergency Response System
- i-SRS airbag system (front)
- LED daytime running lights
- LED Headlights with auto on/off (low beam)
- Multi-angle rearview camera with dynamic guidelines
- Proximity key entry system with pushbutton start
- Rear privacy-tinted glass
- Remote engine starter
- Intelligent Variable Torque Management (i-VTM4TM) AWD system
- 4-wheel Anti-lock Braking System2 (ABS)
- Electric Parking Brake with Brake Hold Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Vehicle Stability Assist2 (VSA®) with Traction Control
- Intelligent Traction Management System
- Auto high beam
- Blind Spot Information System
- LED Fog lights
- Mirror-integrated LED turn signal indicators
- Roof rails
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Driver’s seat with 10-way power adjustment including power lumbar support
- Passenger’s seat with 4-way manual adjustment
Honda Passport EX-L$49,270 PLUS HST & LICENSING
For enhanced performance and additional features, the second-tier trim offers drivers an impressive amount of luxury. The EX-L comes with leather-trimmed seating surfaces, heated second-row seats, a power tailgate with tilt feature, and ventilated driver’s seat memory position, making life more enjoyable and comfortable for everyone when out on the road.
The Honda Passport EX-L adds to or replaces Sport features with:
- Acoustic windshield
- Leather-trimmed seating surfaces
- Memory-linked side mirrors with reverse gear tilt-down
- Power tailgate
- Body-coloured front and rear parking sensors
- Driver's seat position memory
- Heated second-row seats (outboard positions only)
- Passenger’s seat with 4-way power adjustment
Honda Passport Touring
$54,170 PLUS HST & LICENSING
The Touring is designed for the ultimate adventurer. Get wider tires to increase grip and performance for an impeccable off-road experience. You’ll also find an upgraded audio system with 10 speakers and subwoofer as well as a Satellite-Linked Navigation System™, Wi-Fi hotspot, and wireless charging. The Passport Touring comes with the auto-dimming side mirrors, telematics, venitialted front seats and rain-sensing windshield wipers for even more protection.
The Honda Passport Touring adds to or replaces TrailSport features with:
- 550-watt AM/FM Premium audio system with MP3/Windows Media® Audio playback capability and 10 speakers including subwoofer
- Auto Dimming Power folding side mirrors
- Hands Free Power Tailgate
- LED Headlights with auto on/off (low and high beam)
- Display Audio System with Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ and bilingual Voice Recognition
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Perforated Leather seats
- Ventilated front seats
- White Ambient lights
- 20' aluminum-alloy wheels machined finish/black
- Auto-levelling front headlights
Plenty of Possibilities
The Passport has a wide range of options so you can customize the vehicle exactly to your liking. Take the cargo hold for example. The Passport features a flip-up cargo lid with a segmented compartment with removable bins so you can pack everything you need in the hold, not in the car. It also has a high ground clearance of 205mm that will protect the bottom of your vehicle from any scratches or obstacles when you’re traveling off the beaten path.
Is the Si available on all models?
No, it is only available on the Sedan and Coupe trims. The Hatchback, however, comes in the Sport and Sport Touring trims that provide many other exciting features.
The Passport is one of the best SUVs in its class. It’s rugged yet luxurious at the same time and powerful yet quiet and spacious. The exterior features an aerodynamic design with large black wheels, sleek rims and roof rails, making it ideal for those who love a good road trip. The cabin is full of cutting edge technology and a long list of comfort features, including standard heated front seats, available leather-trimmed seating surfaces, and ventilated seats to maintain a comfortable temperature. The engine delivers a fun driving experience and superb fuel economy, so you can explore more without spending more at the pump.
Considering the base trim starts with the Sport model, there’s not a huge difference between trims. You get the same high performing 280 horsepower engine, large wheels, heated front seats, Honda Sensing technologies, and a large touchscreen display that runs Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. You also get the same rugged design and exceptional fuel mileage. Where things change between the Sport and EX-L trim is in the finer details. For instance, the EX-L adds heated second-row seats, a power tailgate, and the Honda Link Navigation system. The Touring goes even further to improve the power tailgate into a hands free one, offering ventilated front seats, a more powerful sound system, and a few extra convenience and safety features for an even better driving experience.
This SUV is great at the pump and easy on the environment. The variable cylinder management, idle stop system and ECON mode button help you drive more efficiently, cutting down on fuel consumption, and reducing overall emissions. The emission ratings are as low as 265 g/km CO2, which is exceptionally good for a vehicle of this size.
The Sport model starts in the $45,000 range, the EX-L in the $48,000 range, and the Touring can cost upwards of $50,000. It’s rare to find an SUV that has a list of highly sought after features that are standard with a price tag this low. To learn more about the available payment terms, contact our dealership today. We offer a number of financing and leasing options for our customers.