New and popular items at competitive prices.
Looking for a used Honda Pilot? Get more information at this page.
Honda Pilot LX
$44,605 PLUS HST & LICENSING
The Honda Pilot LX features include:
- FUEL ECONOMY (L/100 KM) i-VTM4™ AWD (City/Hwy/Combined) - 12.4/9.3/11.0
- ECON mode button
- 9-speed automatic transmission with Grade Logic Control
- Steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters
- Electronic Gear Selector
- Engine Idle-stop Feature
- Intelligent Variable Torque Management AWD
- Towing capacity (kg) - 1588 or available 2268
- 18" aluminum-alloy wheels
- Advanced front airbag system
- SmartVent™ side airbags
- Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH)
- Three-row side curtain airbags with rollover sensor system
- 4-wheel Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS[®]) (HS*)
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW) system (HS*)
- Lane Departure Warning] (LDW) system (HS*)
- Road Departure Mitigation (RDM) system (HS*)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) (HS*)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS) (HS*)
- Walk-away door lock
- Remote engine starter
- Driver’s seat with 6-way manual adjustment
- Heated front seats
- Apple CarPlay™ / Android Auto™ HondaLink™ CabinControl™ app
Honda Pilot EX$46,905 PLUS HST & LICENSING
The Honda Pilot EX adds or replaces LX features with:
- Honda LaneWatch™ blind spot display
- Heated leather-wrapped steering wheel
- One-touch power moonroof with tilt feature
- Driver’s seat with 10-way power adjustment including power lumbar support
- HomeLink[®] remote system
- Auto-dimming Rearview Mirror
- Roof rails
- Mirror-integrated LED Turn Signal Indicators
- LED Fog Lights
Honda Pilot Touring 8P$56,605 PLUS HST & LICENSING
The Honda Pilot Touring 8P adds or replaces EX-L Navi features with:
- Advanced Rear Entertainment System with 10.2-inch, High-resolution WSVGA (1024x600) Screen, Blu-ray Player and Embedded Streaming Media Apps
- Perforated Leather-trimmed Seating Surfaces
- Ventilated Front Seats
- 600-watt AM/FM/CD Premium audio system with MP3/Windows Media[®] Audio playback capability and 11 speakers including subwoofer and 5.1 Surround Sound
- HondaLink Subscription Services
- AT&T Wi-Fi Hotspot
- "How much Farther?" App
- CabinTalk In-car PA
- Wireless Charging
- HDMI[®] (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) input jack
- Ambient Lighting (Blue)
- 20" aluminum-alloy wheels
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- LED headlights with auto-on/off (High and low beam)
- Auto-dimming Power Folding Side Mirrors
- Power Tailgate with Hands-free Access
- Auto-levelling Front Headlights
- Blind Spot Information (BSI) System with Rear Cross Traffic Monitor System
Honda Pilot Touring 7P$57,005 PLUS HST & LICENSING
The Honda Pilot Touring 7P adds or replaces EX-L Navi features with:
- Sliding and Reclining Second-row Captain’s Chairs
- Heated Second-row Captain’s Chairs
- Seating for 7
- Panoramic Moonroof
Honda Pilot Black Edition$58,505 PLUS HST & LICENSING
The Honda Pilot Black Edition adds or replaces Touring 8P/7P features with:
- Ambient Lighting (Red)
- 20" Allloy Wheels (Black)
- Bumper Skid Garnish (Gloss Black)
- Front Grille Bar (Gloss Black )
- Roof Rails (Black)
- Black Edition Emblem/Stitched Mats
One of the Smartest Vehicles Around
With so many amazing features and luxurious upgrades to choose from, the 2021 Pilot is more advanced, spacious, and comfortable than ever before. It’s also one of the smartest vehicles around, offering Intelligent Traction Management System, Honda LaneWatch™, 280 horsepower Earth Dreams™ engine with Variable Cylinder Management® system, Advanced Rear Entertainment System with Blu-ray™, and a 10.2” screen for the kids in higher trim models.
Is the Si available on all models?
No, it is only available on the Sedan and Coupe trims. The Hatchback, however, comes in the Sport and Sport Touring trims that provide many other exciting features.
The most innovative Honda Sensing features come standard in the 2021 Honda Pilot. This includes driver-assisted technology like the Road Departure Mitigation System, Collision Mitigation Braking System, Lane Keeping Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control, Anti-Lock Braking System, Stability Control, front-impact airbags, side-impact airbags, overhead airbags and seatbelt pretensioners. These create a safe and more enjoyable driving experience.
With three rows, the Honda Pilot can comfortably fit up to 8 passengers in the standard model. The Touring model is available in a 7 passenger with heated second-row captain’s chairs. You also can easily adjust the seats for extra storage and space when necessary.
The Honda Pilot is one of the best crossover vehicles when it comes to fuel economy. It’s designed to reduce wind resistance thanks to its streamlined aerodynamics. It offers 18 mpg in the city and 25 mpg on the highway. Keep in mind that the mileage can vary based on the maintenance of the vehicle and individual driving.
With a 3.5 litre, V6 engine, the Honda Pilot gives drivers 280 horsepower and 262 foot-pounds of torque. It’s also equipped with a 9-speed automatic transmission with Grade Logic Control and 5000 lbs of towing capacity. These features make the Pilot powerful, adaptive and fast.
The Honda Pilot is ideal for those with larger families. With so many adaptative and convenient features, it makes any road trip more comfortable and enjoyable for the whole family. With a spacious cabin that seats up to 8, there’s more than enough room to stretch out and store all of your gear with ease. If you need extra space for an extended road trip, you can easily access additional storage space under the floor and behind the last row. The advanced safety features, AWD and entertainment system will keep everyone happy and safe.
The Honda Pilot is only available in All-Wheel Drive.
As a smart vehicle, the Honda Pilot gives drivers several options to enhance their ride. From Honda LaneWatch to the Earth Dream engine with Variable Cylinder Management System and an Advanced Rear Entertainment System with a 10.2” screen – there’s plenty to get excited about. Get in touch with us to learn more about all the features and upgrades that are available.